Sonepar Unveils its First CSR Report
The Sonepar Group is currently engaged in an ambitious and challenging transformation. In 2021, we delivered record-breaking results, launched our omnichannel platform, and renewed our brand identity.
We have also begun to establish our purpose, to set out what we bring to the world and to our stakeholders, particularly with regards to current and future social, societal and environmental issues.
With all of this in mind, we are proud to unveil our first Corporate Social Responsibility report. The key elements to which are:
- Sonepar’s long-term strategy which builds upon the vision of our shareholder base
- People – Our business and innovation are driven by the commitment, skills, and diversity of our associates.
- Compliance – We believe that integrity, fairness, and trust are key levers for generating sustainable growth.
- Supply Chain – At the epicenter of our industry, Sonepar is positioned to be a catalyst to significantly reduce CO2 emissions in the construction and manufacturing industries.
- Suppliers – Through close and long-lasting relationships, Sonepar can encourage our suppliers to innovate and elevate their energy-efficient solutions by raising awareness throughout our customer base
Discover the full report here!
About Sonepar Canada:
Member of the Sonepar Group, we are Canada’s largest privately-held B-to-B electrical products distributor and supplier of safety, facilities maintenance and MRO (maintenance, repair, and operations) products and related services. In Canada, we are represented in nine provinces by Dixon Electric, Gescan, Lumen, MGM Electric, Sesco, Texcan and Vallen. Sonepar Canada has over 2000 employees working out of 114 offices between our distinctive brands.
This post is also available in: French